This discount is only valid for Online Payment option.
Bosphorus Dinner Cruise and Turkish Night Shows with Soft Drinks in Istanbul
The Bosphorus Dinner Cruise is an ideal night out for first-time guests to Istanbul. On a luxurious restaurant boat, dinner is provided with views of Istanbul's stunning skyline and renowned features. Istanbul is a city that is located on two continents. Both the European and Asian sides of Istanbul provide breathtaking views of the city, especially at night when the city's most famous structures are illuminated. There's no better way to take in these stunning views than on a dinner cruise. On the Bosphorus' memorable night cruise, dine with spectacular views while seeing traditional Turkish entertainment such as belly dancing, henna ceremony, and more.
- Dinner cruise on the Bosphorus for 3.5 hours, right in the middle of Europe and Asia.
- Cruise beneath Fatih Sultan Mehmet Bridge and watch the sunset over the Bosphorus Strait.
- At night, take in the magnificence of Istanbul's lit landmarks.
- Enjoy a wonderful three-course dinner inspired by Turkish classics.
- Unlimited soft drinks are available from an onboardbar.
- Onboard entertainment including belly dancing, dervish dance folkloric presentations, and belly dancing by a professional dancers team.
Dinner Cruise with Unlimited Soft Drinks on the Bosporus in Istanbul
Bosphorus cruise with supper, unlimited beverages, and a fantastic Turkish night performance with belly dancing and much more are presented by a professional dance crew.
All-Inclusive Turkish Night Show on the Bosphorus
The Istanbul Bosphorus Dinner Cruise is a popular option for a great evening of cuisine, drink, and entertainment. Make the most of your evening in Istanbul by going on a 3.5-hour dinner cruise on the Bosphorus Strait.
Enjoy a wonderful 3-course meal with choice beverages while admiring breathtaking views of Istanbul's magnificently lighted palaces, mosques, and Bosphorus bridges. Belly dancers, whirling dervishes, and other performers provide glittering entertainment, and hotel pickup and drop-off are included.
Bosphorus Dinner Cruise and Turkish Night Shows Overview
Start your 3.5-hour dinner cruise on the Bosphorus with a coach pickup from your hotel or meet your guide at the pier. Then board your festive boat for a scenic trip of the Bosphorus Strait, taking in the European and Asian shores with their many monuments. Grab a complimentary drink from the cabin bar to help you relax, and then choose your best vantage point to take in Istanbul's breathtaking monuments.
At dusk, the Blue Mosque, Kiz Kulesi Tower, and Dolmabahçe Palace all blaze gold. The final slivers of light illuminate Fatih Sultan Mehmet Bridge, famed for connecting the two continents, as dusk changes to dark.
Enjoy limitless soft drinks from your friendly host as you continue your evening cruise with traditional Turkish food. See the itinerary for a sample meal. The folklore performance will begin as you relax and enjoy your drink.
Enjoy this amazing musical and dance performance that highlights the city's Anatolian culture. As the act progresses, expect classic belly dance with amusing twists and shakes that everyone will appreciate. As your boat approaches the harbor after the entertainment, take a few moments to see the glittering city. After that, transfer back to the hotel.
In our modern and hygienic onboard kitchen, all food is freshly prepared by our professional chefs.
- Traditional Turkish Cold Appetizers
- Fresh Seasonal Salad
- Grilled Chicken Breast or Grilled Fish or Grilled Meat Ball
- Baklava (Winter Season) / Fruit (Summer Season)
- Turkish Coffee
- Unlimited Local Soft Drinks
Free pick-up and drop-off service available only from above locations. Owing to traffic difficulties, pick-up may delay beyond our control.
|Pick Up Location||Pick Up Time|
|Ortakoy||18:45 - 19:00|
|Besiktas - Findikzade - Topkapi||19:00 - 19:15|
|Aksaray - Laleli - Beyazit||19:00 - 19:30|
|Tepebasi - Sishane - Sisli - Nisantasi||19:15 - 19:30|
|Sultanahmet||19:15 - 19:45|
|Sirkeci - Taksim - Talimhane - Macka||19:30 - 20:00|
|From Kabatas Terminal|
|Ottoman Band Welcoming||20:00|
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off services from centrally located hotels
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Beverages (unlimited soft drinks)
- Live entertainment, DJ
- Imported drinks
- Alcoholic drinks
- Imported drinks are available with an extra charge on the boat.
- Children between 00-02 years old FREE (no meal served).
- Children between 03-07 years old 50% discounted.